Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Our Long Monday

On Monday in the morning I woke up at 10:00 because I slept late and because I had to look after my baby brother.When I woke up I brushed my teeth and then washed my face then I saw my two young brothers  eating eggs and sausages.So I join them.Later on since I was the last person eating on the table I had to Wash the dishes, wiped the dishes ,sweep the floor ,clean the oven and wipe the table while my brothers were cleaning the sitting room and my Mum was cleaning her Room.My Dad was not there because he went to his work.

While we were cleaning my Grandparents and my sister came over because the came back to Auckland on Sunday because they were in Wellington for a visit.They came to help us move our things in the house because we are moving to a different house ,we filled the Van up 4 times to get some of our thing to the other house.When we finish my grandparents went home because we were filling the boxes up lot's of times and went back and forth to the house.

By Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment