Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Fun Tuesday

On Tuesday in the morning my sister went to her school for a film. So me and my aunty had to trained with my dad boxing. My aunty and I was tired but we felt good. After we had some breakfast it was yummy. For breakfast we had baked beans and eggs with a side  of toast. My mum was cleaning the kitchen, my dad and brothers were mowing the grass and my aunty and I were playing on musically. 

After my sister came back and then we all got ready to go to the pools. At the pools I saw a friend there. We played tag again but in the pool. After a while we all were relaxing on the water and we all were also hungry, So we went to buy some fish and chips. Then we had to go and do the bread run. 

                                                    Image result for tuesday fitness quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment