Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Netbook Reflections

Hi my name is Dora. I am 9 years old and I am a year 5 at Glenbrae School. I am a student from room 9 and my Teachers name is Mr Nath.

As you know, I have learnt about lots of different things like Cyber safety, accessing the class site, Blogging, Keyboard shortcuts, using google applications like google presentations create new folders and documents, using tools, taking screenshots and using Sumo paint.

I learnt to type faster on the Chromebook and I learnt lots of things on my chromebook. I learnt how to copy and paste, move things if they are not in the right place. I have learnt how to use the different docs on Google Drive and I have to admit, it is a million times better than using my books and pens. I am able to think about something and then find the information on google or different sites. I am able to be responsible while on the internet.



1 comment:

luisa said...

You are very inspiring

Post a Comment