Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Friday Morning

On Friday Morning I woke up my sister and told her about my Dream I had.So after I was telling her about my dream, we got up and out of bed and started to clean our bed, we putted the blankets away into the room.We slept in the sitting room on the ground.

Later on my Grandma told us to go and brush our teeth and wash our face and we did.When we came back from downstairs brushing out teeth and washing our face we went in to the kitchen ate our breakfast.After we were eating we cleaned the kitchen, then we were allowed to go on our computer.

When we were on our computers we heard the phone ringing so I ran to the phone and got it and it was my Mum she told the my Great Aunty has passed away.I felt so sad because no one has every passed away that close to us when we are big.

By Dora

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Dora, I am so sorry to hear about your Great Aunty. Please let Mrs Tofa and I know if there is anything we can do, we will be thinking of you and your family

Post a Comment