Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

My Outing on Saturday

On Sunny Saturday we went to drop our Dad off to his Job. We came home we had breakfast , we made scrambled eggs , rice and Bacon 

Next, Danny came over with his Mum and Brother to pick us up to go to the Glendowie Park when we went there we were playing Master at the Park with the Ball. The little Baby's went on the little Park to play .Me and my brother went for a break because it was so hot so we went on the swing while Danny and My Sister were still playing Master.

After the Park we went to the  Mac Donald's  and got 8 Ice Cream and 4 Frostys it was really yum on a really hot day. Then we went home , my Mum's friend asked if she can take My Brother and I with her ,my Mum said Yes'  but my big Sister had to stay with my little brother Tini .Then we went with my Mum's Friend Naomi , she treated us with Fish n chips..

After getting Fish n chips we went Pack'n Save and Naomi was buying us some treats.Then we went home and ate some fish n chips.After eating we watched T.V and a little while Fasi, Danny and Marcus went to go and Play outside they were playing Rugby

Finally we got to eat our treats and my Mum,Sister and Brother came to pick us up then we said Goodbye.We had a shower watched T.V and went to bed.

By Dora










No comments:

Post a Comment