Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Western Springs

On Sunday in the morning we went to church and then after to my grandparents house to have breakfast and spend the day with them.  Later on my Aunty wanted to take my sister for a run and then she went.  I stayed and played on my sisters computer.  Then my Dad took me and my brother to the park, but when we were going my Aunty and my sister came back and my sister came with us to Western Springs.  When we were walking around near the Ducks my Grandpa came we took the Car and he walked, he was pretty fast.  Later on we played on the Park.  Then we went near the Zoo gates and we saw a elephant that arrived to the Zoo last week.

We saw a lot of eels and they were wiggling.

Then we went home had a shower and ate some food.

By Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment