Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

On New Years Eve

On New Years Eve, 2015 we went to go and visit my Aunty for new years eve because she was very sick and families over seas came to visit her. Before we arrived there we made some Pineapple Pie. 

We arrived there and we said Hi to everyone there and ate the food with them.Later on after we finished eating, I went to my cousin and they said let go ask if we can go to a Park and play Basketball.So we asked my Uncle and he said yes. My other cousin was driving the Car so when we got there we started getting into team. It was the Little Kids VS the Big Kids. Sometimes we were playing around and sometimes we were serious.The little kids got more sores so we won.

After we were playing we got back to my Aunty's and everyone was in the sitting room saying the prayer. After the prayer since it was 1:00 Am in the morning we all were hugging each other because it was New Years and the Adult had a little drink. Since our home was too far we slept at my grandparents house, plus it was across the bridge.

By Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment