Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

Shopping with Grandparents

On Thursday the 21 of January 2016, My sister and I slept at my grandparent house ever since they got back from Australia. By the way they got back on the 17 January 2016. After we ate breakfast we got ready to go shopping with my Grandparents the first Place we went to was Pak'n Save ,we went there to buy some breads,chewing gum,tooth paste and floss.


 The second place we went to was Plant barn.We  got 10 containers of plants, but the plants can grow into food.The third place we went to was Bunnings Warehouse, we bought tape and 3 big bags of soil.The last place we went to was an Asian Shop and we bought lots of Bananas,onion,potatoes and meat.

Finally we got home putted all the shopping away and my grandma was cooking while my grandpa was fixing the van.My Sister and I was having a shower.

By Dora


No comments:

Post a Comment