Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

My Birthday

On My Birthday, Me and my family got up, went to my parents room and said the prayer.After we said the prayer we got ready to start the day off by getting nice and clean.My Mum, sister and I was cleaning inside the house.My Dad and my two brothers were cleaning the outside of the house.While we were cleaning we went to go to the shops to go and buy some milk but when we got out of the car we saw our friend Danny and his Mum, they gave me a present.

Later on we had to go because we finish buying our milk so we said goodbye.Then we went home and my Mum started cooking the food ,mean while my Aunty's came.We were talking about different story and then she gave me a present. So while we were talking my Mum said get ready and get your togs for swimming and we all were so excited.

We got in the car and we went to the swimming pools ,we played ,did big bombs in the pool and it was lots of fun but everyone was so hungry because we did not eat when we left home.So we went home and got the food ready on the table and when we just about to eat we heard a knock at the door and it was my friends again, then we said the prayer and ate the food all together.

Finally, My brother,aunty and I did the frosting on the cake, my brother kept eating some, then we watch a little bit of T.V and my friends had to go home so it was just my aunty's that were still with us at home.Me and my sister went to there house and had a sleep over.

By Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment