Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

2 Thursday

On Thursday we went for our daily walk for exercise, after our walk we came home had breakfast.
While having breakfast my Grandpa said we will be going to our Aunty and Uncles house in the North Shore.  When we arrived to North Shore My Grandpa went downstairs to help his brother with the car. While My Grandpa was fixing the car, my sister and I went upstairs to watch T.V with my aunties and uncles, we watched 'Try not to laugh'.  Later on we went to go in the kitchen and had dinner, my uncle Tololi asked his Dad if he could sleep over with us at my Grandparents house his Dad said yes, and his little sister Jewel came too.  When they finished packed there bags we left, on the way home we stopped at paknsave and in the van we were talking about the killer clowns that are in New Zealand (WARNING).  When we got home from paknsave we showered, then we played cards while we were playing cards my Grandpa told Tololi and I to help him carry the fishing gear into the car, so in the morning it won't take long to get ready to leave at 5am.  Tololi and I carried alot of heavy gear to the van.  While we were helping our Grandpa, My Grandma, sister and Jewel were making the sandwiches and some food for our trip tomorrow, then when we all finished our jobs we had a cuppa tea and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment