Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

BBQ with Tololi Family

On Saturday we did not go for a walk because my grandma feet were sore from walking at the beach.  We had breakfast and got ready to go back to the North Shore at my Uncles house.  On our way to there house we brought some food from paknsave.  When we got there we had a cuppa tea, then we had to clean dishes, after we went outside and played on the trampoline and sat on it and talked about our day at the beach.  Jewel went with her parents to the shops to get some meats for the bbq.  So we had to go inside because it was muddy outside.  We watched tv for a while, at that time my Aunty and Grandma were cooking the food. While we were eating we were watching Born to dance after that movie we had to go. So my sister and I said our last goodbyes. I was so sad when we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment