Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Culture Festival Night

Today, Glenbrae school and culture festival night. First we started the night with a prayer. The hosts was Mele and Levi R. The first group was Kapa Haka. I was in the Kapa Haka group and I think we all did good. Lot's of the students had to change into there clothes for there performance and going back and forth. There was lot's of groups performing. The biggest group was the Cook Island group. The student in the Cook Island group had to get a buddy and I got my teacher Miss Stone. Miss Stone and I was dancing and laughing.We all did well in our performance and I think our parents/teacher were proud of all of the students that participated. I know that we all were shy but we also gave it our best.

      CULTURE FESTIVAL WAS FANTASTIC

1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Dora, it was great to see you performing in the items - you did very well! It was great fun dancing with you and we were very proud.

Post a Comment