Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

The Haunting

This book is about a boy named barney and he sees ghost and thinks seeing ghost it totally normal.My favorite part is that it gets spooky and scary when you keep on reading it and one little normal boy sees ghost. He also was haunted when he was a little boy but he thought that you can grow out of it.
I like this book because it includes ghost and scary thing that could happen to you. It has a really good story line without being to hard to read. I would recommend this book to a person that really likes scary and spooky things about ghost. There might be someone who going through the same thing. I would tell them that this book was all about a boy name Barney and he was seeing ghost and hearing ghost

I would give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 because I like spooky books that are interesting and I think that other people would like it to.

Book review by: By Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment