Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

My long Saturday

On Saturday my sister and I woke up at 10:00. I saw my brother's on the computer's, so I went on my computer, after finish playing on my computer I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I got told by my brother to come and eat breakfast. For breakfast I had Eggs and Bagels it was delicious. After breakfast we had to get ready to go to my Cousin's house.

Later on , when we got to my Cousin's house ,they were not there so we text them and asked where they were and they texted back " were at the Jim training. So then we went to my Grandparents house and they weren't there so we picked some oranges off the tree and were waiting for them. Then they came and they said " we went for a walk at Western Springs. After my Mum and Grandma were talking and My Dad and Grandpa were talking so the kids went to go watch TV. After watching the Ice Age we left.

Straight after going to my Grandparents house we went to the Warehouse and buy all of our Shoes and Clothes.Then we went to the Fish and Chips shop and brought some food.Then Finally we went home and ate.Then we all went for a shower. After , I went on YouTube, while the rest of my siblings were watching TV. Last of all we said our prayers and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment