Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Friday Night

On Friday my Aunty told my Mum that her daughter and her was coming over for a visit. When I came home from after school care I had some food then I went on my computer to play agar.io. While I was playing I heard a knock on the door, so my sister ran to the door and when she opened it we saw my Aunty's. I went to go and huge them, then we all were on the internet doing some stuff. After we started talking to each other about what we have been doing. I went back on my computer and then my mum asked if we wanted to sleep at aunty's house then my sister and I rushed to the room and started packing our clothes. I went to go and say goodbye to my Mum, Dad and Brothers. When I got in the car I looked at the clock and it was 11:00.    
               


                                             Image result for the word sleep over   

No comments:

Post a Comment