Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Thursday Night

Thursday Night my family went to the Warehouse to bye my little brother Tini a dinosaur but there was no dinosaurs at the warehouse that he wanted. So my Mum,Tini and I went to go and look in the mall but there was no dinosaur toys. Tini was crying for long because he wanted a dinosaur toy. While he was crying we went to my aunty's house to drop my sister and brother off because my Mum, Tini and I went to go to the doctors. We all were waiting at the doctors over an hour because there was so much people there.

We went to my aunty's house again to get my siblings. While we were going home my Mum turned the car around and said " we are going to Kmart". So we got there and went to the toy area and we found dinosaurs so Tini gabbed a bunch of dinosaurs and my Mum payed for them. While we were at Kmart we saw a friend there we were surprise because the Kmart we went to was very far . We all were hungry so we went to Packn'save and brought some food. Finally we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment