Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Pearls of Wisdom

On Wednesday, after school I went to Room 3, to go pearls of wisdom. Fusi, Mata, Linda Kiki, Courtney, Jessie ,Alisi and I had pearls of wisdom altogether. First we helped carry the food to the tables then we said the prayer, After the prayer we ate some sandwiches, chips and had some juice to drink. It was so delicious. Then we went into a circle and told each other about what we did in the weekend.

Next we all had to pick a number between 1 to 7 and I picked 2. We had to go in order to pick out a frame. I picked a nice black and white one. After picking the frames we got to take a photo,that we all took separately. Then taking a photo of us all together. But I decided to leave my frame just the way it was,and just decided to draw in my book.

Later on we finished our program. Then all took an orange and had a little bit of orange juice. It was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. Image result for the word pearls of wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment