Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Saturday Night

On Saturday I slept at My Aunty's house, and in the afternoon we went to my aunty's friends house. When we got there my sister and I was waiting outside because we were shy. Then we went in and sat down and went on the internet. While I was watching a movie the rest of them were talking to each other and getting to know more about her. There was a park behind there fence so we went to go and play on the park, we played ball tag. While we were playing my aunty went to go and walk across a lake and when she came back she said' I was chased by a dog". Then we all started laughing. After we had to go home because my great aunty was here to pick us up. When we got home we watched a movie then went to go and have a 1 hour shower then we watch another movie.

                            WHAT A DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment