Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Saturday

In the Morning I woke up at 10:00 because I went to sleep pretty late. When I got up I went to go and eat some crackers. Then I went to the toilet. My Mum, Dad, Tini (Little brother) and I was in a rush to go and do my Dad's things for the airport. My Mum went to go and do my Dad's stuff while my Mum was doing that my Dad took us to the Library.


While we were there I could not do any reading because my Tini kept on running around but it was fine because I knew what to make him stop. So I saw a box of toys for the little kids and picked out a dinosaur and I said to Tini " if you stop running around I will give you this dinosaur" then he say "okay" so I gave it to him and sat down and played with so I got another dinosaur.After we went home and the house was so clean because my brother and sister cleaned it while we went to do my Dad's stuff.

                                     Image result for the word saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment